The Start-Up Visa Program of Canada, often known as the SUV program of Canada, offers qualifying entrepreneurs a route to permanent residence in Canada.
Canada is seeking entrepreneurial people who are interested in launching enterprises that would boost the country’s economy and offer job opportunities to its citizens.
Who are qualify for the Start-up Visa program?
- In Canada, you ought to be in operation with a business. In Canada, your company should be legitimate.
- You should seek assistance from the specified groups, such as those that list approved venture capital firms, approved angel investors, and approved company incubators.
- You must demonstrate that you can support yourself and any dependent family members for a year by receiving a minimum IELTS score of CLB5 and passing an English language test.
As a result, this procedure would lead directly to the PR application. Once you have obtained a letter of support, established your Canadian business entity, passed your English proficiency exams, and have the ability to demonstrate that you have a sufficient settlement fund in your account, you may be able to submit your PR application right away. However, depending on the processing time the country, the background checks, and everything else, it may take one or one and a half years to get approved.
One significant, yet underappreciated, aspect of this program is that after submitting your application for permanent residence, you can also apply for a work permit. Based on that work permit, you can enter Canada before your application is processed or while it is still being processed. This program is intended for innovative and creative people who have business ideas that could secure them.
The support from these designated bodies this program has become extremely important during this period when entrepreneur immigration programs are taking a lot of time because in entrepreneur programs you have to come up with the application process you have to run the application process and once you are selected depending on 1to 2 years of timeline then you are able to come on a work permit to Canada you establish your business for another depending on which province are you going to for 1 year or 2 years and then you seek support from the province once you have the support you submit your PR applications compared to that in start-up visa program the timeline which is- when you are interacting with your Canadian designated organization, that time may run in months and within that period of time you are able to get letter of support based on which you submit your PR application.
- This is the program meant for innovative creative people who are willing to invest in a Canadian business.
How to submit a start-up visa application?
1. Completing the application form:
- Complete the Canada Application Form – Generic.
- Verify that you have filled out all required fields before clicking the “Validate” button on the form.
- Ensure that the barcode page is printed on the application form after it has been verified.
- Date and sign the document.
2. Do the document check list:
- All documents should be gathered in the order mentioned on the document checklist.
- Place all required paperwork in a sealed envelope.
- To sign the document, print out the checklist.
- Include the document checklist as the application’s cover page.
3. Pay the application fees:
- Processing costs for you and anyone included on your application are included in the application fees.
- Right of permanent residency price.
- Third-party expenses, such as those for language tests, police records, and medical exams.
- Biometrics fees.
4. Send your application in:
- Make sure your application is finished before submitting it.
- Ensure that you have signed all documents.
- Pay your processing fees and submit your application with receipts.
- Include all corroborating documentation.
Place all paperwork in a 9″ x 12″ envelope, label it “start-up visa”, and send it to the specified location.
How long does it take to get a start-up visa for Canada?
- The start-up visa now takes between 7 and 8 months to process.